Monthly Special : New Liftmaster Openers $100 Off Installation!
Call For Expert Advise and Free Quotes: LiftPro carries the full LiftMaster product line. We install, service and repair LiftMaster garage door openers for less than our competitors. We beat any written estimate by 10%!
Tampa: (813) 341-6400
Pinellas: (727) 799-3667
Pasco: (727) 469-8959
Ask about our monthly Garage Door opener install specials!
When Garage Door Openers fail, they often do so catastrophically, making them not just an inconvenience, but a massive problem. Whether it’s a Genie Garage Door Opener or any other make, we can service it today.
Your vehicle might be trapped inside, or in some cases the opener might even fall right on top of it. Maybe the entrance is left wide open, and all of your belongings inside are exposed and more likely to be stolen. Since we are able to respond to most calls within a couple hours, we’ll be there when you need us.
New Garage Door Openers installed Today!!
Because residential garage door repair is our specialty, we proudly offer the most comprehensive knowledge in the industry. All of our certified technicians guarantee that you will receive the highest quality work and best customer service possible.
Garage Door Openers in Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater
The most common reason that our clients call us for garage door repair services is from a broken garage door opener. This single part is responsible for the opening and closing of a several hundred pound door, so it’s no wonder that they are prone to breaking.
Ask about our monthly opener Install specials!
Whether you have a Genie garage door opener that’s noisy or the Remotes have stopped working, or a Liftmaster Opener that needs servicing. LiftPro can Repair your opener to ‘like new” in no time flat!
If you are in need of Garage Door Opener Installation Service, Trust LiftPro to provide the Bay area’s largest selection of only the Best Garage Door Openers.
We also Fix:
- Broken springs
- Noisy units
- Cable replacements
- Safety beams
- Liftmaster gears
- Genie trolleys
- Genie Garage Door Opener
- Liftmaster Garage Door opener
- All Makes and Brands of Openers Serviced!
We also provide replacements and new installations.
Garage Door Repair: How to Maintain Your Unit
We want to ensure that our customers always have a fully functioning garage door and garage door opener. So whether you are visiting us as a new customer or have used our services before, we want to guarantee that you get most of your installation.
Here are a few tips on how to do just that:
- Verify that your garage door springs are in working order. In order to check the spring tension, roll down the main gate and release the emergency pull from the Garage Door Opener . This allows manual operation of the door. When the door is raised by hand, does it feel heavy, or come back down again instead of staying open? If so, we recommend that you get a spring adjustment ASAP. This can put additional strain on your opener which can, in turn, strip the main drive gear, shrug off a cable, or snap the spring itself.
- Keep all parts lubricated. Keeping your system well oiled is vital to its life expectancy. Ensure that you oil not only the rollers, but the track, springs, and pulleys as well.
- Ensure that all fasteners are tight. Verify that all nuts and bolts are tight, being careful not to strip or over tighten them in the process.
At LiftPro we understand that even with the best of care things can still go wrong. That’s why we offer garage door repair services. Call us now for an estimate!