GARAGE DOOR REPAIR
Do you need garage door repair in Tampa, Pinellas or Pasco area? At LiftPro we understand that this problem isn’t one that can wait. With our Free service call and fast response time it’s no wonder we’re one of the Top Rated Garage Door Repair companies in the Tampa Bay area! Fast garage door repair Clearwater, Tampa and St. Pete! We Beat any Competitor’s written repair estimate by 10% or More!
Tampa: (813) 341-6400
Pinellas: (727) 799-3667
Pasco: (727) 469-8959
When Overhead Garage Door Springs break, they often do so catastrophically, making them not just an inconvenience, but a massive problem. That’s why we are available for any Garage Door Repair. Your vehicle might be trapped inside, or in some cases the door might even fall right on top of it. Since we are able to respond to most garage door service calls within an hour, we’ll be there for prompt Garage Door Spring Replacement.
Hundreds of High Cycle Springs in Stock!!
Because residential garage door repair is our specialty, we proudly offer the most comprehensive knowledge in the industry. All of our certified technicians guarantee that you will receive the highest quality work and best customer service possible.
Garage Door Repair Services in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater and Pasco areas
The most common reason that our clients call us for garage door repair services is from a broken garage door spring. This single part is responsible for the opening and closing of a several hundred pound door, so it’s no wonder that they are prone to breaking.
If you feel that the main torsion spring may be damaged, it’s imperative that you do not attempt to inspect or repair it yourself. Because of the tension these springs are under, when they do break, they snap with sudden and dangerous velocity, and can drop the extremely heavy panels onto anything that’s underneath them.
It’s also possible for an inexperienced person tinkering to parts of the system to further damage , and trying to force it to run will only make it worse. Because we know that there are so many things that can go wrong when it comes to automatic doors, we offer Garage Door Repair options to fix every one of them, including:
- Overhead Garage Door Springs
- Noisy units
- Cable replacements
- Garage Door Spring Replacement
- Safety beams
- Liftmaster gears
- Genie trolleys
We also provide replacements and new installations. Call us now for a quote for Garage Door Repair or New Installation:
We want to ensure that our customers always have a fully functioning garage door. So whether you are visiting us as a new customer or have used our services before, we want to guarantee that you get most of your Service.
Here are a few tips on how to do just that:
- Verify that your garage door springs are in working order. In order to check the spring tension, roll down the main gate and release the emergency pull . This allows manual operation of the door. When the door is raised by hand, does it feel heavy, or come back down again instead of staying open? If so, we recommend that you get a spring replacement ASAP. This can put additional strain on your opener which can, in turn, strip the main drive gear, shrug off a cable, or snap the spring itself.
- Keep all parts lubricated. Keeping your system well oiled is vital to its life expectancy. Ensure that you oil not only the rollers, but the track, springs, and pulleys as well.
- Ensure that all fasteners are tight. Verify that all nuts and bolts are tight, being careful not to strip or over tighten them in the process.
At LiftPro we understand that even with the best of care things can still go wrong. That’s why we offer garage door repair and Garage Door Spring replacement services.