Vintage style steel garage doors with updated appeal.
- Hot-dipped galvanized steel skin with a baked-on primer and top coat helps ensure maintenance-free durability and long-lasting beauty.
- Polystyrene or Intellicore® insulation with R-values ranging from 6.5 to 18.4.
- Long or short vertical grooved steel panels available in 1-layer, 2-layer and 3-layer construction.
- Windows are standard with double strength clear glass and optional snap-in grilles. Other options include insulated glass (available on 2″ three-layer models), obscure with snap-in grilles and acrylic wrought iron designs.
- Section joints and bottom weatherseal in a corrosion-resistant aluminum retainer help seal out the elements.