If your garage door won’t close, you need emergency garage door repair, because leaving it open can be dangerous in more ways than one.
- Heavy rain can flood property and equipment in your garage. Florida storms and hurricanes can be especially severe, and water damage can have serious and long-lasting effects. Depending on the level of the floods, the water can even creep into your home and cause further damage.
- If your garage door is open and you have to leave your home, the equipment within is subject to being stolen. If you keep your bikes inside your garage, it is easy for someone to walk up and take one of them.
- Not only is the paraphernalia in your garage at risk, but everything in your home is in greater danger as well. Burglars often try to enter through the garage instead of the front entryway, so having an open gateway makes your house more vulnerable to robbery and vandalism.
To prevent these negative consequences, hire a professional for emergency garage door repair in Clearwater. Don’t try to fix the issue yourself by manually forcing the gate or messing with the spring or rollers. Moving a gate that has mechanical issues can cause even more damage to it. A technician will be able to evaluate the situation and determine the source of the problem with expertise, experience, and the proper tools. Common problems include:
- Broken spring
- Worn or broken rollers
- Dysfunctional remotes and openers
- Warped tracks
- Dirty and grimy tracks
- Loose hardware
- Off-track rollers
All of these problems should be handled by a professional technician in order to ensure customer safety and repair efficiency. If you need a replacement part for your Clearwater emergency garage door repair, a technician will know exactly what is required. At Lift Pro Garage, we stock and install all makes and models of garage doors and openers, including Clopay, Liftmaster, Genie, and Chamberlain, to ensure customer satisfaction. Other benefits include:
- 24/7 availability
- Local company
- Respond to emergency calls within 1-2 hours
- Offer accurate and free estimates over the phone
We are dedicated to quick, effective, and cost efficient service so that you can avoid the potential dangers of having your garage door open. For emergency garage door repair in Clearwater, contact us at (727) 838-0400 today.